To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Final Conflict and Treck 2000

Hi Phil,
Yeah, I understand that, but I thought it would be more enjoyable to be able
to play every mission regardless of ship while also maintaining the
continuity of the  official Star Trek cannon.
However, you wouldn't necessarily have to select the mission and then class
of ship. You could sselect the class of ship first and have a list of
missions available for that specific ship. Either way that would require a
lot of extra work dividing missions up by ship class and era. It would be
easier to design a couple of different games using a different era in the
Star Trek universe then to create missions for specific ships in one game.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>