Hi Ron,
Okay? I don't really get what the problem is then. Those are small
chasms and are relatively easy to cross. Here is a spoiler for
crossing them. If you can't do it after this I can't help you as it
should be fairly simple to do after this set of instructions.

Open the statue and walk left until you hear the crumbling ledge.
Press w to holster your weapon. Make absolutely certain it is
holstered before jumping using the control+w command. Hold down the
left control key and press the right arrow key until Angela lands on
the other side. Walk to the next ledge and repete the jump.

HTH