Hello Thomas. It's the two casms on level 1. Its right after the statue opens up.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:04 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi William,
Oh, definitely. Mysteries of the Ancients has several different types
of traps. However, they don't all appear on the same level, and
obviously are slowly introduced into the game. To give you an idea of
what is coming here is a basic list of traps you will find in the
game.

bronze spikes
small chasms
large chasms
fire pits
lava pits
poison darts
spinning blades
trap doors

That's just the basic traps. Depending on how much time I have I may
include some boulder traps or come up with something even worse than
anything already listed above.

Smile.