To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

HI Tom
I also battle to understand coordinates.
What's the difference between the line running from left to right and the
line running from front to back?
Isn't the two  the same?
If I have a line from left to right and a line from top to bottom, it makes
a cross.
But how does a line from front to back looks like?