Hi.
Oh wow, we have different ideas on how the x y z system works. I thought I
was right. Am I? Lol

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:39 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Damien,
I see. Well, that's certainly understandable. Although, it is nothing less
than a crime that your primary school didn't properly educate you when you
were young. That's there purpose regardless if you are blind, sighted,
stupid, a genious, whatever. It is not up to them to decide who does and
does not get a quality education. What idiots.
That's just predgudist what they did to you in my book.
Anyway, fortunately, understanding coordinates isn't really that hard to
learn. It is a pretty straight forward subject and I could describe it in a
couple of para graphs. Think of it this way.
You have a line running from left to right or east to west. This line is
your x axis of movement. Now we are going to draw a line from front to back
or north to south. This line of movement is going to be our z axis. Finally,
we are going to draw a third line running from up to down or top to bottom.
This line will be our y axis. So now what you have is three different
coordinates x/y/z which provides you six directions of movement in any
direction you need to go.
So if you press the c key in a game and it says something like 15, 11,
22 that means you are 15 units east of the west wall, 11 units above the
ground, and 22 units north of the south wall. Does that make sense?

Cheers!