Hi,
Yep, that's what I was asking.  Basicly if everyone wanted to have the
x/y/z coordinates spit out all at one shot. I must say though is kind
of weird hearing it after years of games like Shades of Doom or even
early versions of Mysteries of the Ancients giving me a 2d coordinate.
It just sounds weird pressing c and having it say something like 6,
11, 15 even though it tells me exactly where I am at in the tomb in
true 3d space.

Smile.