Hello Thomas. When I come to the casm, I checck the cordinate and it says below and to the right, what should I do in that cast, it sou

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:18 AM
To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News
nds likes it in front of me.
Hi Charles,
Hmmmm....The problem I have with that approach is 0 the point where
all the coordinates meet is the bottom lefthand corner so I'd have to
try and calculate a center for each level which might be something
like 10, 10, 150. So if you were at 5, 1, 15 using your system it
would be something like 5 west, 135 south, and altitude 1. I don't
know if I would like that or not. Would feel a bit strange to me.
However, if it made it easier for some folks I could always try it.

HTH

In my mind, I always have a problem remembering which coordinate is which. Is 5 meaning 5 units along the north/south grid or is it 5 units along the
east/west?  In chess, there are only 8 squares along each axis, so it is
easy to kep track of which square you are on because from left to right are
A through H and, from White's perspective, 1 through 8 are from south to
north with north being at the top of the map.  MOTA will be too large for
this to work, but how about something like 2N or S, 5E or W, and 3H,
starting at the center of the layout?

---
In God we trust.