I would go for saying x, y, z, all in one shot, if that is what you were
asking.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 1:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Phil,
Yeah, I know. Its a tough decision. Especially, since we are in the market
of creating accessible games and sometimes that means just doing something
automatically for the sake of accessibility verses a bit of realism.
Speaking of altitude I've been thinking about that today. Since there is now
going to be a 3d version of MOTA  that means a 3d coordinates system.
Instead of a 2d coordinate like 5 15 we are going to have a 3d coordinate
like 5, 1, 15. It is possible to to break this down into two different
commands one that gives the altitude and another that gives your position on
the grid or we can just spit it out like 5, 1, 15. Any thoughts on this?