Hi Steve,
Interesting. I don't know of many accessible game developers that have
created a web based game that was both visually graphical and fully
accessible to a blind player other than All in Plays card games. One
game that might help you and the developer of this game is an
accessible game called Sudo-San. It is written in Flash, is played on
the web, is simple, and can be found at
http://www.audiogames.net/playcenter/
and could be a good starting place for looking into developing browser
based games for the blind and sighted.

HTH