Hi Thomas, thanks for the link, but I can't get that page to load, IE just refuses to open it...I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers Steve. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Advice on implamenting accessibility into avisual/graphical game?

Hi Steve,
Interesting. I don't know of many accessible game developers that have
created a web based game that was both visually graphical and fully
accessible to a blind player other than All in Plays card games. One
game that might help you and the developer of this game is an
accessible game called Sudo-San. It is written in Flash, is played on
the web, is simple, and can be found at
http://www.audiogames.net/playcenter/
and could be a good starting place for looking into developing browser
based games for the blind and sighted.

HTH