Hi Thomas,

Wrll, someone's gotta start this one, right? <Grin> I figured I'll be the
one to do it. So, to start with, I like the changing of keystrokes. I run a
lot more than I walk in the tomb, so the right and left arrow used as
running works great. I also like your new centaur sounds, as well as your
harpes. I never did thiknk of ranking your health and strength the way you
did either, neat idea. The one thing I must say negative is that I am holy
confused at times with the fire pits. It sometimes warns you two steps
ahead, sometimes just one. How does that work? Over all, excellent work as
usual, and I can't wait to see your FPS version.

Best Regards,

Hayden