From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 8:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Comments

Hayden:  Now, I'm sure that you're just trying to get us killed, right?  I
have stopped moving when the warning of the fire pit is spoken, then taken a

few steps to my left, then walked, step by slow step to my right just one
step beyond the warning.  Things get very hot just before the game ends.
This happens at both pits every time.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!