I found myself using view more than warnings a lot.
this time through I may try without the training mode.
I may die but oh well.
At 01:24 p.m. 6/07/2010, you wrote:
Hayden: Now, I'm sure that you're just trying to get us killed, right? I have stopped moving when the warning of the fire pit is spoken, then taken a few steps to my left, then walked, step by slow step to my right just one step beyond the warning. Things get very hot just before the game ends. This happens at both pits every time.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 8:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Comments

Hi Thomas,

Wrll, someone's gotta start this one, right? <Grin> I figured I'll be the
one to do it. So, to start with, I like the changing of keystrokes. I run a
lot more than I walk in the tomb, so the right and left arrow used as
running works great. I also like your new centaur sounds, as well as your
harpes. I never did thiknk of ranking your health and strength the way you
did either, neat idea. The one thing I must say negative is that I am holy
confused at times with the fire pits. It sometimes warns you two steps
ahead, sometimes just one. How does that work? Over all, excellent work as
usual, and I can't wait to see your FPS version.

Best Regards,

Hayden