I'm up for a star wars game! I can help if you want with sounds etc

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 11 June 2010 06:37
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Trekk Games, both Final Conflict and Trekk
2000...

Hi Hayden,
Oh, it wasn't too bad all things considered. STFC is actually easier
than a lot of things I've written before or after it.
In fact, now that it seams likely we might be going to a more Lone
Wolf style Star Trek game I have an idea for what to do with the old
STFC source code. I could create a Star Wars fleet command game where
you get to command a number of rebbel star cruisers and star fighters
against the Imperial fleet of star destroyers, Tie Fighters, Tie
Bombers, etc. Now, that would totally rock.