Hi Haden,

I hate to disagree with you, but I have been running Windows XP as I have it on
my computers for something like 8 years.  You know that is as it came from Dell
with no up grades or anything.  Well other than the software that I have
written to make certain taskes easier and quicker for me to do.  But otherwise
my computers do everything that I want them to do.  Within reason that is.