jim it would be good if you could do your bowling thing but post it as a podcast or something.
At 09:40 p.m. 26/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi Dakotah,

I'm sorry, but I am not going to play WII Sports Resorts Bowling without sighted help. Guess I am a bit serious about my bowling. I want to know which pins are left so that I can try to pick up my spare and I would like to know what my score is.

BTW I have now bowled 21 games against 1, 2 or 3 other bowlers. I have won 17 of those games. My average is now 161.95. With 3401 total points in the 21 games.

I only have sighted help for an hour a day and I have other things that I need her to do, so I have not even had a chance to check out any other games other than the bowling. But, hey, there is Tuesday night bowling in our community room.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA