Hello,

Yes, I understand. Though still I am wondering why they had to make it this
way. My believings are they couldn't get scripting to work without it.
But why does window-eyes?
Also I find it to be a little odd, having my keyboard keys first being
processed through the screen reader I am using. I don't know why but it
just feels a little odd.

Kevin