Hi Kevin,,
Like I said that is just a theory. I don't know why Jaws locks up with
games for certain other than it is trying to have eexclusive control
of the keyboard were Window-Eyes, NVDA, Hal, etc doesn't do that.
Window-Eyes and NVDA both have scripting too so I don't see why Jaws
would have to have exclusive control of the keyboard to get their
scripting engine to work properly. Whatever the case the problem is
rather self-evident even if the cause isn't.

Smile.