Hi,
I haven't read all the messages in this thread yet, but I agree with what's been said about people not liking FS because of their lawsuits. I've thought about switching to a different screen reader myself, even though I like using JFW, but I'm staying with it for now because of one thing: it's essential to my business. As far as I'm aware, JFW has the best support for CakeWalk's Sonar, the program I use to compose my music, using either the JSonar or CakeTalking packages. Other screen readers either don't work with Sonar, or have only rudimentary support for the basic features. Until someone comes up with a solution like, say CakeTalking, for Window-Eyes or NVDA, I'm sticking with what I've got. Now as far as games go, I like using SAPI5 in Entombed and Jim Kitchen's games. Entombed works a lot better with Sapi5, because sound effects, especially during battles, play at the propper time. When playing with JFW, the sounds always play one after the other, and you have to wait for the speech to catch up. (This is demonstrated in my review of Entombed for Innovations.) And it's fun to get two voices working with Jim Kitchen's games like Battleship or Football.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.