good game tom.
enemies are good, but you never know you are in range of an enemy until its in front of you, its fine to shoot but because the sounds don't pan swinging at them is a bit hard.

also if you walk and try to say pick up things you need to stop before you do that.
objects don't pan so its harder to know when to pick things up.
the game still crashes on exit.