hmmm what about writing something that loads the game and then asks you to close each thread then we can see. on the other hand I wander if the game can make its own error logs or something.

I know this may be a little off but is there a posibility that you could just have a key to just can the program, not go through trying to exit, but just to can everything at once or something?
it may disrupt any end sequence but if the thing doesn't close then hmmm.