Hi Zack,
Thanks for the bug reports. I'll certainly look into them. I have no
idea why those sounds aren't opening and playing correctly, but Linux
is a lot fussier than Windows when it comes to loading and playing
files do to the fact it is case specific etc. If a developer types one
character with a capital when it is suppose to be lower case etc and
the ntire thing blows up in your face. So I'll look at the problem
more this week.
Btw, I noticed last night while playing that Kerberos doesn't play
either, and that hadn't happened before either. It worked fine in my
release test folder,but after I unpacked and installed the game
certain sounds stopped playing. To say I'm royally confused about what
happened is an under statement.

Smile.