Yes that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 upcoming patch

How about the ability to replay endings? Also I don't know if you have plans for a sequel, or perhaps some paid add-on content in the future, but something cool would be the addition of trophies. The problem I personally find with many audio games is that once you beat them, the replayability is pretty much gone. with some type of trophy system it'll give us something to look forward to after completing the game. In fact, if there was a trophy scoreboard where people could show off their talent, it would be totally awesome.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>