Hi,
\Smile. Trust me MOTA is simple compared to the kinds of games I'm
scheming for future releases.  All this talk about Megaman has
reminded me how much I loved those games, and I'd love to play
something like them again.
For example, as I said earlier I've been thinking of something like
Megaman for a very long time. Some kind of super hero with lasers,
rockets, and battle armour set in a futuristic sci-fi setting. Even if
it were a 2d side-scroller it could be quite challenging with force
fields, moving/vanishing platforms, and some equally futuristic
traps.Plus normal bad guys combat droids, troopers waring battle
armour, robot tanks, whatever.