Choosing a martial art is largely depending on your built, if you have good balance, if you're quicker with arms or legs, etc. SOmetimes it takes years to find the right style- I started at nine and have switched probably 10/12 times. Tai Kwon Do for example, didn't work best for me- I was good, I got strong legs, but the fact was my upperbody was alot bigger than my lower half, and with my long-bodied and shorter leg built, that style wasn't having the best result on me. Talking about Tai Kwon Do, I loved the guy Baek in Tekken lol, but for some reason I dislike his student.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org