Impressive combos, my favorite is the Sagat fight- maybe cause Sagat's always one of my favorites. What's with Sagat's pronounciations though? Lol, it's like he got cottonmouth.
As far as the 'Tiger!' attacks go I prefer his earlier vocal.
Funny that the intro is in English and the rest is Japanese- what's up with that. One thing I definitely like what they've done with the new SFs- even though I've not played them, it definitely sound much more real rather than cartoonish like the old days. Guy's never one of my more liked chars. Not out of any gameplay flaw, I just prefer other character designs- I like Guile, Sagat, Vega, etc lol. Got SF Alpha Max on my PSP atm, but haven't played it for awhile- I find the PSP pad really hard to use for SF games even with the pad upgrade- also I prefer to have my six button lay out like joysticks rather than having to use r1/l1 for strong kick/punch.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org