Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3 so havent' had a chanse to try the
Move yet. I'm still with the PS2 for the moment since it has the most
playable titles, and I'm short on cash for a PS3 at the moment.
However, I've  heard a lot of good things about the Move, and it is
beginning to make Wii fans think twice about the Wii console.

Smile.