To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New here; saying hello

Hi Hayden,

Actually, I was more interested in a preferred screen reader; also
possibly wondering if I'm going to run into trouble by not having
dedicated speech synth hardware. From what I've read, having both is
important.

So far I've been recommended Speakup, but haven't yet got the chance to
check it out.

Cheers,

Neophyte

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5586 (20101102) __________