From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game difficulties was bestsidescroller?-Re:Q9version
1.2.

Hmm.  I was thinking it would something as simple as only one variable.  The

warnings would either be on or off, just like I picture the torches to work.

You can still find weapons and treasures whether the torch is lit or not,
but just have to do it differently.  With the torch lit, you hear that
something is there, with it not utilized, you hear nothing.  Wouldn't the
same apply with trap warnings?  Or, I just thought of this, could trap
warnings be included in what you hear or do not hear, based on whether a
torch is being used or not?  This would greatly emphasize the torch's value.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!