I agree with Tom on all counts here, the "you command?" was perfect on the prompt.

Look is easier to type.

It might be fun however to have specific other responses to other sensory commands, eg, look is a general, but feel, listen give you other specific information, ----- actually that might be awsome in a horror type game.

Also, bare in mind not everyone classified as blind has no vision. I myself am registered blind in the uk, read braille and use speech synthesis, but stil have a small amount of vision which I make use of, so for me "look" is logical on this score as well, especially if distinguished from other sensary commands, especially sinse I personally tend to use a lot of senses in combination, for instance sets of land marks some of which will be visual, some tactile, some smell (as I said this might actually be fun in the game, say look giving a general impression and other senses giving more specific ones).

Btw, one thing which always amuses me is how people seem to think it is impossible for me to use a flight of stairs.

Frequently, I get directed to lifts for no reason. yes, falling down stairs would be bad, but that's what I carry the cane for, ---- my legs are fine, it's just my eyeballs that are disfunctional ;D.

Beware the Grue!