Yes that is true ellena, I was over exaggerating just a bit and so was inaccurate.

Actually I found the truth of this just yesterday when, while playing core exiles I ran into a lady in her 60's flying around in her ship with the best of them.

Of course now, if she developes some sort of eye problem and is forced to use a screen reader, she will find Ce quite playable, however this obviously isn't the case for the vast majority of games.

I think I tend to lose site of this sinse whenever I'd tried to do accessible games promotion over here with any of the central charities like the royal national insttitute for the blind, I get the response that %75 of blind people are over 60 and thus gaming is "a minority interest" and therefore not worth people's time.

This is however quite typical of said charities anyway, who seem to basically believe anything which they don't personally set up themselves isn't worth their time! they are also rather stuck in the mold of thinking anyone with a visual imparement also suffers from a distinct lack of brain!

Stil, I think as with most cases none of the various large companies will actually start taking notice until it affects their prophit margin.

Beware the Grue!