I was always an avid star wars fan. True it was before my time, but I've grown up watching all six movies... and loved every minute of them. You have my support behind this as well... I would love to see 3d fps star wars games, and I was frankly very, very disappointed when Shadows of the Force was scrapped. I loved the concept... especially hearing the trailor. I think I still have it somewhere.. as well as the soundtrack you released. I'd be glad to offer any kind of support I can... voice acting, beta testing, etc. But I've wanted to play a good star wars game for ages.. this would truly be a dream come true.