From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 6:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi Tom.

This is fantastic!

while I've not perhaps been as major a fan of starwars (dr. who and Tolkien
take that position), I have certainly loved the films, toys and games for
many years.

Three of my favourite games on the Snes which stood me well for three
christmas pressents were the versions of super Starwars, Empire strikes
back, and return of the Jedi which I've replayed on innumerable occasions.

These are however, due to lack of vision, sadly the only starwars games I
have ever played. They are exceptionally fun action platformers and have
some wonderful moments, ---- especially when you enter the rather major
cheat code so that you can fight Jaba the hutt, darth vader and Emperor
palpatine while playing as wicket the E wock (who surprisingly is actually a

really awsome char in the game).

Stil, these games are limited in scope, and I have felt moments of extreme
jealousy when seeing my brother or friends playing games like dark forces,
wing commander or (more recently), the knights of the old republic games
which I'd give my right foot to be able to play.

The fact that you've been stopped from producing accessible versions is to
my mind, ridiculous, and George Lucas lawyers deserve to be kicked into the
saalak pit for such a thing.

so, I absolutely applaud your efforts and really! look forward to seeing a
game.

Feel free to contact me for any voice acting you may require.

Btw, amusing fact. obviously sinse my other name is Luke, i've had starwars
jokes made about me all my life (despite the fact my hair is dark brown not
blonde).

On one occasion for a genetic study into congenital glaucoma all our family
gave blood samples. All the samples matched for the required genes, -----
accept mine!

We are now waiting for the day a Dark sith lord is going to walk through the

door and say "luke! I am your father!" ;D.

Beware the grue!