Hi,

That's one of the things I always liked about the Star Wars games.
They were good about mixing up vehicle stages with FPS platform
stages. One that immediately comes to mind is Rebel Assalt II.

In the first stage it starts out with the main character in the
cockpit of an X-Wing in a dogfight with Tie Intercepters. Then, in the
cutscene he gets shot down and must proceed on foot to a hanger where
he takes off in a Correlian fraighter simila to the Mellennium Falcon.
He goes on to have a dogfight as he tries to return back to the rebel
base. Successfully completing that stage you finally get to the actual
story where the Empire is building a fleet of cloaked ships, and you,
yes you, are sent into destroy them. However, before you get to the
battle where you help rid the Empire of its cloaked fleet you must
sneek on Darth Vader's flagship and steel a cloaked tie fighter for
the Rebel Alliance. All and all it was a cool game with a nice balance
between starfighter dogfights and FPS platform stages. At the time
Rebel Assalt II came out mixing up vvehicle stages with FPS platform
stages wasn't that common, and I thought it was cool.