Hi Tom.

This is fantastic!

while I've not perhaps been as major a fan of starwars (dr. who and Tolkien take that position), I have certainly loved the films, toys and games for many years.

Three of my favourite games on the Snes which stood me well for three christmas pressents were the versions of super Starwars, Empire strikes back, and return of the Jedi which I've replayed on innumerable occasions.

These are however, due to lack of vision, sadly the only starwars games I have ever played. They are exceptionally fun action platformers and have some wonderful moments, ---- especially when you enter the rather major cheat code so that you can fight Jaba the hutt, darth vader and Emperor palpatine while playing as wicket the E wock (who surprisingly is actually a really awsome char in the game).

Stil, these games are limited in scope, and I have felt moments of extreme jealousy when seeing my brother or friends playing games like dark forces, wing commander or (more recently), the knights of the old republic games which I'd give my right foot to be able to play.

The fact that you've been stopped from producing accessible versions is to my mind, ridiculous, and George Lucas lawyers deserve to be kicked into the saalak pit for such a thing.

so, I absolutely applaud your efforts and really! look forward to seeing a game.

Feel free to contact me for any voice acting you may require.

Btw, amusing fact. obviously sinse my other name is Luke, i've had starwars jokes made about me all my life (despite the fact my hair is dark brown not blonde).

On one occasion for a genetic study into congenital glaucoma all our family gave blood samples. All the samples matched for the required genes, ----- accept mine!

We are now waiting for the day a Dark sith lord is going to walk through the door and say "luke! I am your father!" ;D.

Beware the grue!