Besides,  I need a lot more than I already have - the lightsaber
deactivation (the non generic one used in m o t s ) because of a danger city
mod I'm doing... if you could help me off list that would be great

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 03 December 2010 21:26
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi,

Right now I don't think that will be necessary. For now I pretty much
have decided to start with an existing Star Wars game like Mysteries
of the Sith which already has the sounds, acting, etc already done. I
just need to take Genesis 3D and produce an accessible clone of the
game.

However, I don't think I'm going to use all the original sounds from
the game because some of them are recorded at 11025 KHZ mono. Pretty
low-fi for a game. Fortunately, i have plenty of newer Star Wars games
like Jedi Knight II with better sound effects. So what I'll likely do
is hunt for higher quality versions of the same sounds such as the
light sabers, blasters, droids, etc and replace the originals with the
higher quality versions. I don't think that is going to be a huge
problem as force powers, light sabers, storm trooper sounds, etc are
pretty easy to come by.