Hi Muhammed,

Well, I've decided to just go ahead and draw the levels to scale. Not
only is it easier to conceptionalize when drawing the levels with the
engine all the code in the engine is already designed around true
scale rather than having everything reduced in size to say 10 times
less its normal size. As Philip pointed out it probably isn't worth
rewriting a bunch of stuff just to save a few KB or so of memory.