Yeah but it would still be fun.... I say do it grin.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 3:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating game levels to scale?

Hi Ben,

Hmmm...Well, I could record it, but for the moment it is just the extremely
early stages/outline of a game. Obviously, the actual game won't have
hundreds of rounds of ammo but 25 to 30 per weapon like the original game.
At this point it is basically just a large empty room, a practice area,
where I can add AT-STS, storm troopers, probe droids, and various other
baddies and test them against various weapons and so on. The purpose is to
fix bugs and help balance some things before actually creating the game
proper. So this isn't really a game per say. Just a bunch of test code.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5679 (20101206) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5680 (20101206) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5680 (20101206) information _____________

http://www.eset.com