Hi Ben,

Hmmm...Well, I could record it, but for the moment it is just the
extremely early stages/outline of a game. Obviously, the actual game
won't have hundreds of rounds of ammo but 25 to 30 per weapon like the
original game. At this point it is basically just a large empty room,
a practice area, where I can add AT-STS, storm troopers, probe droids,
and various other baddies and test them against various weapons and so
on. The purpose is to fix bugs and help balance some things before
actually creating the game proper. So this isn't really a game per
say. Just a bunch of test code.