Hi Dark,

Hmmm...Well,  fortunately MOTS takes place about 6 years after Return
of the Jedi so Vader and Emperor Palpatine are ancient history. That
said, seeing as the main character for MOTS is Mara Jade Vader would
have to be pretty stupid to mess with her. After all she was trained
by the Emperor to be a Sith assassin and was initialy given the task
of assassinating Luke Skywalker before she got turned to the light
side of the force. I don't think Palpatine would have been to happy
about Vader picking a fight with one of his enforcers. Grin.

Anyway, as I recall Lucas Arts set MOTS to be about one year after the
Jedi Academy was setup on Yavin IV. So I'm not quite sure who the
Imperial leader was at that point. It might have been Admiral Dolla,
but she wasn't very successful. She definitely wasn't a warlord like
Grand Admiral Thrawn. Definitely wouldn't be high on my list of super
villains.

Smile.