Hedy all,

Until I can find a "real" programming language that my brain can comprehend and
or find a manual that's easy to understand, Inform is my only option for now. I
really want to go into programming and make it a job though if I'm having
trouble understanding programming manuals it makes such a goal seem
unachieveable. Then, once I manage to formulate these concepts in my head, how
do I make a game out of it and turn it into code and make sounds do what I
want, etc.

However, for those of you who write in Inform, which do you use to write it?
Notepad and or a text editor and then compile it within the Inform program?

Also, even though inform is the simple programming language, what does one
start a game off with. Creating a room? Because I notice at the beginning of
Inform games there's release information and extention inclusions.

Thanks.