Hi thomas;

Just one last note for the evening.

when I switched your z to y, it was for clarity's sake for the email. I'd
assumed you would adapt the new code with your current orientation as I'd made
other changes as you'd asked. The formulae are right but I was using x and y to
show what I was doing in a standard way. -Only for clarity in my note. :)

So sorry I obviously didn't make that clear enough.

There's no reason, even in a worst case scenario that you should ever need to
rewrite that much code for changes like these. I'll need to check back in with
DX, but last I checked, you could essentially flip your world around any way
you wanted it simply by changing two coordinates. -And, as I'd just mentioned,
even if you change back y to z as I thought you would, the other changes I made
will give you proper calculations. -but at the end of the day, if your engine
is already essentially doing what you need then why change it at all? -this
was, afterall, just a lil' experiment, yes? -I'm sure not asking you to change
your style. :) I'm just personally working in one of the paradigms we were
chatting about and having success with it. -But this is your baby after all.
-If I can make suggestions that help, then great! If not, then don't use them.
Yes? :)

Anyway, Talk witcha on the 'morrow and have a terrific night!…

Smiles,

Cara :)