what sort of hum would you want.
I have sfx but I have no idea what a starwars door would sound like without irratating or just making things take over the game.
At 09:46 a.m. 11/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi Ben,

Sigh...Unfortunately, I don't think I have any low hums etc for the
doors. That's why I used a beep. If you have such a sound send it to
me. Otherwise your out of luck. I'm creating this game on a $0.00
budget and I either get sounds, music, etc for free or not at all.

Cheers!