Nice.

it'd be a shame to see the game go to waste. Also i do admit I like the forcefields and vanishing platforms, they remind me of mega man, even if their hardly astec.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hi Dark,

Actually, I do have something like that in mind. I've been thinking of
creating something like a cross between a Pitfall and Montezuma's
Revenge clone possably as freeware. Of course, if I'm clever about it
and write it with a totally new character, music, sounds, and slightly
new ideas I could probably sell it as a stand alone product.

Smile.