Hi Dark,

Actually, I do have something like that in mind. I've been thinking of
creating something like a cross between a Pitfall and Montezuma's
Revenge clone possably as freeware. Of course, if I'm clever about it
and write it with a totally new character, music, sounds, and slightly
new ideas I could probably sell it as a stand alone product.

Smile.