We'll probably get into big trouble. But honestly, just disappearing in a flash of torchlight is not on. Ok, lets say Jason doesn't post to the entombed list that mutch, but he still keeps us informed, doesn't he? But someone has to do it not on the audio games forom, just private emails. Don't know if their inbox is bambaseled because of so mutch emails. Lol. But as I said, its disrespectful. And I'd understand why Dark would delete it immediately, cause who ever said it would be flaimed very badly and besides, Dark will be in huge trouble. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

funnily enough Tom, I've been cconsiddering doing that very thing myself, issuing them with an ultimatum.

shape up or officially go bust, no more of this idiotic hanging about.

There are only two reasons why i haven't.

firstly, I don't want to get audiogames.net into any sort of legal trouble.

Secondly, as a moderator I must considder that we have a fairly strict policy about piracy. While rules have occasionally been bent for people posting links to old or abandoned games such as code factory's, (though this is kept on a strictly unofficial basis and out of the database or news), this would be directly placing free copies of at least nominally available games, which we really can't condone.

Afterall, that potentially opens the way for some scumbag to then turn up and say "Well, company x hasn't released games for a while, so here are cracked versions"

Finally, suppose Bavisoft then said "oh fine! you ungreatful bunch, the games are now abandonware, we're going to quit developement forever and retire to the country where we'll spend time cursing audio game players for all iternity for destroying our ambition! We were actually working on chillingham 2 who's developement was stopped because our lead programmer got his legs bitten off by a shark while sunbathing, and our second programmers' father went mad and thought he was a horse so she needed to go home and provide him with large supplies of oats, ---- but you'll never see it now!"

methinks I'd feel a trifle guilty.

Btw, anyone tries this on the forum, and I'll have to delete the topic.

Beware the Grue!