From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 3:03 PM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming BGT 1.0 Release

Hi Philip,

Well, what can I say? Sounds pretty mag to me. I have to really
commend you for creating such a kick butt game engine. Were BGT
cross-platform it would be perfect. Of course, I know as well as
anyone here that creating a totally cross-platform implementation of a
game engine is nothing short of pure hell. Although, thanks to a good
book on the subject and switching to SDL I think my own game engine is
just about to actually get off the ground too.

Cheers!