From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming BGT 1.0 Release

Hi again,

I forgot to answer the dictionary question. The dictionary, the array, and
the string types are the three ad-ons in AngelScript that I make use of.
These are provided as part of the package for the application writer to
include and customize as he or she sees fit. There are a bunch of other
add-ons as well but I don't use those; at least not at the moment.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall