As you know man, when we first discussed it all those years ago,j its
fantastic.  I'm looking at other peoples games again, but might move on to
my own sometime

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: 26 December 2010 04:42
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming BGT 1.0 Release

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much. I'm very glad you like the work I have done. It has
been my largest project by far, and I have really enjoyed building
everything up from the ground to the point where it is now.

I am targeting Windows only as that is the largest potential customer base.
If Mac or Linux communities grow to be as large as Windows and I can expect
at least a few hundred sales if I make games for these platforms with BGT,
you will definitely see both Mac and Linux ports coming. I use BGT
exclusively for all my own game development now.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall