From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming BGT 1.0 Release

Hi Hayden,

Oh there are definitely multidimentional arrays, they just are not currently

covered in the tutorial. I was hoping that they would be simplified somewhat

in AngelScript at the time when I wrote that part of the tutorial, but this
hasn't happened so for the 1.0 release I will update the tutorial to
describe them in their current state.

I will definitely update the audio tutorial to reflect the changes, but not
immediately as it costs a lot of money and I need to get some more engine
sales in order to be able to afford it.

As for compiling games, this is definitely possible. You must be running an
old version if you are getting that message. Are you sure you have version
0.5.1?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall